Location: Rochester Salary: £50,000
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our UK Production team and contribute to our industry leading platforms. You will work closely with other Software Engineers, Test Engineers, Product Architects and Product Owners as part of an Agile Product team to drive our platforms forward, exploring new technologies and approaches to existing challenges.
• Designing and developing platform improvements in line with the business vision and technical strategy.
• Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability and stability of products and services.
• Peer and Code Review work of other team members.
• Contribute to building a culture of support, creativity and learning within your Agile product team and the wider Development department.
• Adhere to best practice principles for development, including source control, build, testing and deployment.
• Current working experience of Object-Oriented Language (PHP, Python)
• Good Knowledge of PHP framework principles
• Awareness of Continuous Integration / Unit Testing / BDD / TDD
• Experience with MySQL, Postgres or NoSQL
• Familiar with API principles (REST, GraphQL)
• Familiar with Agile working practices
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Angular or Vue
• Knowledge of and/or experience with AWS Services (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda)
Call Us On 0800 567 7777
Email Us On email@example.com
Upload your CV now along with relevant contact details and a specialist consultant will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
...or if you have any questions call our main number on 0800 567 7777 or email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org